NASDAQ Basic+ is an affordable alternative to US Equity Level 1. NASDAQ Basic+ provides the most recent of the quote/price from the Real-Time NASDAQ Basic feed or consolidated delayed. It includes data from NASDAQ market trades on NASDAQ, NYSE and NYSE American stocks which is reflective of about 99% of the US Market activity. Real-Time consolidated volumes for all NASDAQ, NYSE, and NYSE American listed issues.
Essential Data Information ____________________________________________________
* Real-time tick-by-tick price and size information for trades executed on The NASDAQ Stock Market® (NASDAQ®), NASDAQ OMX BXSM (BXSM) and NASDAQ OMX PSXSM (PSXSM) as well as trades reported to the FINRA/NASDAQ TRF. While this encompasses data coverage for NASDAQ-listed and NYSE & NYSE American-listed securities, it does not include OTC Markets listed securities.
* Most recent of the quote/price from the Real-Time NASDAQ Basic feed or consolidated delayed and associated size.
* Real-time consolidated market volume on each trade message for NASDAQ-listed and NYSE & NYSE American-listed securities. Note: Volume Alerts are currently delayed and will be updated to real-time at the end of March 2016.
* Pre- and After-Market Data, Intraday Charts (including Tick-by-Tick Charts) and VWAP based on NASDAQ Basic+ data. Time and Sales, Candlestick Charts, Historical Charts and Historical Data based on Delayed NASDAQ data.
* Closing Price data checked against consolidated close with Net Change Calculation based on previous consolidated close.
One entitlement to NASDAQ Basic+ will include Tape A, B and C. Please contact your QuoteMedia account manager to remove NASDAQ (UTP) and NYSE/NYSE American (CTA) before adding NASDAQ Basic+ entitlements.
Symbology is the same as currently used for NASDAQ-listed and NYSE & NYSE American-listed securities but user will receive NASDAQ Basic+ data when entitled to it.
Cost Savings_______________________________________________________________NASDAQ Basic offers significant cost savings — an average of 70% off your Level 1 bill.