Steps to login to the Live Streamer Desktop Application:
1. Click on the 'User Login' button on the top-right hand corner of the main website.
2. The page will ask you to enter your username and password. This is the information that you entered on the registration page. Please enter the information in the prompts below and click on the "Login" button.
3. After logging in, you will now see access to different services. Select the option to run the Live Streamer Desktop Application at the top of the webpage.
4. Select "Allow" if prompted for Java to run. Java will begin to run, after which the streamer will begin to load. This process will take up to a minute the first time that you run the streamer.
*NOTE: Steps 5 through 8 are for users who have subscribed to real-time data packages*
5. Once the streamer opens up, it will display a popup of some Exchange Agreement that need to be signed in order for you to get real time data. The Exchange Agreements tab provides details on the subscriber agreement, as well as the option to cycle through the various forms for each exchange (see 2 below). If you have purchased real-time data for multiple exchanges then you will have to sign agreements for each exchange. The darkened exchange button (2) in the agreement form is the respective exchange that you are currently viewing an agreement form for.
6. The User Info and Signature page asks you to enter personal information. Every field must be filled, and no field can be left blank. On the bottom line of this page you type your first and last name to sign this agreement.
Before you press "Submit" in the bottom right corner of this form (see note 3 in the image below) you should proceed to the Verification Questions tab as you will be prompted that an error has occurred if they have not been answered.
7. In the Verification Questions tab, you will be asked a questions to determine whether or not you are a Professional user. Please answer all questions truthfully.
8. Now you will see the streamer, and will start to get real-time data.
To learn more about how to use the streamer application, please click here.