The Live Streamer Desktop Application requires Java to run. To download Java, please visit http://www.java.com.
To Install Java, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on http://www.java.com. Once Java.com loads, please click on "Free Java Download".
2. Click on "Agree and Start Free Download".
3a. Click on "Agree and Start Free Download". You web browser will ask you to save or open a file. Please choose to open the file. If you are not given the option to open the file, please save the file instead.
3b. If you chose to save the file, you will need to open the file after the download completes. Web browsers, such as Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome, will have different steps to open the Java installation. Please follow the steps based on your web browser below:
Click on the downward pointing arrow in the top-right corner of the screen. Please click on the recently downloaded Java file.
Click on the downward pointing arrow in the top-right corner. Next, click on the recently downloaded Java file.
The Java download will be displayed in the left-bottom corner of the web-browser. Click on the recently downloaded icon to open the Java installation.
5. After the installer opens, please press "Continue". Next, click on "Install" to begin the Java installation.
6. If you have security settings enabled on your computer, Apple will ask you for your password to verify that you want to install this software. Please enter your password.
7. Java should now install Java:
8. Once the installation has finished, please close the installer by clicking the "Close" button.
9. Java will now ask you to verify the installation. If you are running Java for the first time, your web browser will ask you for permission to run Java. Please select "Allow and Remember", as this will ensure that the web browser remembers your preference to run Java each time that you load the Live Desktop Streamer Application.
As Java has been successfully installed, you are now able to run the Live Streamer Desktop Application.
Please see Starting the Live Streamer Desktop Application for more information on running the Live Desktop Streamer Application.