The Live Streamer Desktop Application requires Java to run. To download Java, please visit http://www.java.com.
To Install Java, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on http://www.java.com. Once Java.com loads, please click on "Free Java Download".
2. Click on "Agree and Start Free Download".
3. Click on "Agree and Start Free Download". Your web browser will ask you to run or save a file. Please select run the file. If you are not given the option to run the file, save the file instead.
3b. If you chose to save the file, you will need to open the file after the download completes. Web browsers, such as Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome, will have different steps to open the Java installation. Please follow the steps based on your web browser below:
Click on the "View downwards" button at the bottom. Next, click on "Run" to start the Java installation program.
Click on the downward pointing arrow in the top-right corner. Then click on the recently downloaded file to start the Java installation program.
The Java download will be displayed in the left-bottom corner of the web-browser. Click on the recently downloaded file to start the Java installation.
5. Click on "Install" to begin the Java installation.
6. You may be prompted to install additional software. This software is not necessary to run the Live Streamer Desktop Application, so you may deselect the option to install any additional software. After you make your selection, click "Next".
7. Java will now install its software.
8. When the installation is complete, Java will ask to verify the installation.
If you are running
Java for the first time, your web browser will ask you for permission to
run Java. Click "Allow and Remember" to ensure that your web browser remembers your choice.
As Java is now successfully installed, you are able to run the Live Streamer Desktop Application.
Please see Starting the Live Streamer Desktop Application for more information on how to run the Live Streamer Desktop Application.