The Live Streamer Desktop Application requires that Java is enabled
to run. If Java is disabled, your web browser will display a grey box
similar to the picture below:
To enable Java in your web browser, determine which web browser you
are using. Each web browser has unique set of steps to enable Java.
These steps are outlined below:
1. Click on the "Tools" cog icon located in the top-right corner of Internet Explorer.
2. Select "Internet options" under the menu that appears.
3. Click on the 'Security' tab and select the 'Custom Level' button.
4. Select 'Enable Scripting of Java applets' near the bottom of the list. Press 'OK'.
1. Go to 'Option Menu' (it usually appears as three horizontally stacked lines ).
2. Select 'Add-ons'.
3. On the Java(TM) add-on, change 'Never Activate' to 'Always Activate' or 'Ask to Activate'.
'Ask to Activate' will ask you for permission to run Java each time you attempt to load the Live Streamer Desktop Application.
The latest version of Google Chrome has disabled
support for the Java plug-in. To run the Live Streamer Desktop
Application, we recommend that you use an alternative browser, such as
Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
After this temporary fix is enabled, you will see a warning message reminding you that Google Chrome will no longer support Java: