The Live Streamer Desktop Application may have difficulty loading if an internet connection is being blocked.
If you are running the Live Streamer Application from the web portal:
- You will be able to login through the main website.
- You will be able to load the webpage that normally loads the Live Web Streamer.
- The Live Web Streamer will begin to load Java.
- The Live Web Streamer will begin to load.
- If the Live Web Streamer is unable to load past the "Setting Look and Feel" setting on the Live Web Application, then it is a sign of an internet connection issue. Since you are able to connect to the website, your web browser is able to access the internet. This would, however, indicate that there is anti-virus or firewall software that is interfering with other internet connections.
To fix this issue, please see our Anti-Virus Configurations area. If you are part of a professional environment, you may need to consult with your IT Administration team to request special internet permissions to access the Live Web Streamer.